Marble rubble – dense granules of granular-crystalline rock. This rubble has white, gray and white-color. It is widely used by external and internal decoration of premises.
It has a low level of radioactivity, not combustible, has a high compression resistance, frost-proof, intrinsically safe, has high resistance to negative environmental factors – chemical, biological and atmospheric effects, ecologically safe.
Application of marble rubble:
- Actively used by landscape design to compose compositions, to decorate flower beds, pedestrian paths.
- It is a component of concrete-mosaic floors in buildings, entrances, at gas stations.
- It is used by facade decoration of buildings as well as by internal reconstruction of a design solution.
- Serves as a primer in the aquarium and terrarium.
- It is used by industrial water purification filters.
Also, marble rubble has abrasive properties and can be used as part of anti-ice mixture. Marble rubble is used as a basis by production of white cement of high quality, plastics, paper and paints.
Suitable to create the drainage systems for use in flower pots.
It is ideal material to create the monuments and sculptures.
|Products||Product fraction||Price, UA hrn*|
|Marble rubble||5 – 10||from 1 315,00|
|Marble rubble||10 – 20||from 1 372,00|
|Rubble cubiform||3 – 5||from 1 340,00|
|Rubble booth||–||from 1 070,00|
|Marble flour||–||from 690,00|
|Marble sand||–||from 970,00|
The cost of the ton of products depends on the volume of the order and terms of delivery – we provide our Clients with transportation services and could deliver the goods to any point of destination which will be indicated by our Clients.
To buy the Rubble granite in bulk with delivery to your destination as soon as possible, to take the complete information about our products, order T&D, please, contact our sales department: